- Online only
iPhone 8 Facetime Camera original
The original Facetime camera for iPhone 8 :
FaceTime iPhone 8 includes the front camera, an ambient microphone and proximity and brightness sensors. The original iPhone 8 facetime camera has a resolution resolution of 7 million pixels and a video definition of 1080p.
- Caméra 7 Mpx
- Enregistrement vidéo HD 1080p
- Retina Flash
- Ouverture ƒ/2,2
- Photos et Live Photos à large gamme de couleurs
- HDR pour les photos
- Capteur arrière de luminosité
- Stabilisation automatique de l’image
- Mode Rafale
- Réglage de l’exposition
- Mode Retardateur
Diagnosis/facts showing that you need to change the facetime camera:
You can replace your facetime camera if you have the following problems :
- Your front camera does not work anymore.
- Your phone does not turn off when you approach your ear during a call.
- The lighting of your screen no longer adapts to the ambient light.
- You damaged this devise when changing the standard screen.
To repair :
The estimated time for replacing the iPhone 8 facetime camera is 15 minutes.