- Online only
iPhone 6S Facetime Camera original
The original Facetime camera for iPhone 6S :
FaceTime iPhone 6s includes the front camera, an ambient microphone and proximity and brightness sensors. The original iPhone 6s facetime camera has a resolution resolution of 5 million pixels and a video definition of 720p.
- 5-megapixel photos
- 720p HD video recording
- Retina Flash
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Auto HDR for photos and videos
- Backside illumination sensor
- Exposure control
- Burst mode
- Timer mode
- Face detection
Diagnosis/facts showing that you need to change the facetime camera:
You can replace your facetime camera if you have the following problems :
- Your front camera does not work anymore.
- Your phone does not turn off when you approach your ear during a call.
- The lighting of your screen no longer adapts to the ambient light.
- You damaged this devise when changing the standard screen.
To repair :
The estimated time for replacing the iPhone 6s facetime camera is 15 minutes.