- Online only
iPhone 6 plus charging flex original
The Original iPhone 6 plus charging flex connector also includes the Jack audio, a microphone and the GSM antenna.
The Tool kit also available on our website.
Return accepted within 14 days
The original iPhone 6 Plus charging flex connector:
This connecting dock of the original iPhone 6 plus charging connector also includes the Jack audio, a microphone and the GSM antenna.
Indicators showing when you need to change your connector:
You need to replace your connector if you have the following problems:
- Difficult to insert a charger into the lightning socket
- The charging starts when you move the connector
- cables fit loosely in your phone's charging port
- You can not synchronize your iPhone with a computer
- you have no sound in headphones or sizzle sound
- your interlocutor does not hear you or badly.
To repair :
The estimated time for replacing the connector iPhone 6 plus is 25 minutes.
Our expert advice:
Before inserting our original iPhone 6 plus replacement connector, we strongly advise you to test it before final installation for 2 reasons:
- Confirm your diagnosis
- Make sure that the connector has not been damaged during the delivery
Indeed, if your diagnosis is not confirmed, you can simply request a return procedure directly on the site to get the refund of the connector. The PhoneGlass Expert customer service will accept this type of product return.
Here are the steps to make a test confirming your diagnosis:
- Turn off your iPhone
- Remove the 2 pentalobe screws holding the screen of your iPhone
- Lift the screen gently and hold it.
- Remove the metal plate holding the battery connection and the charging connector connection.
- Disconnect the battery connector first.
- Then unplug your charging connector.
- Take our charging connector and replace it. (just plug it in: no need to remove everything and finalize the operation)
- Reconnect the connector of your battery
- Flip the screen to free your hands but without closing everything
- Then turn on your iPhone and test the various features (make a call and see if the person hears you, plug a charging cable to see if it is correctly detected, and also test the headphones if possible)
Indeed, if your diagnosis is not confirmed, you can simply request a return procedure directly on the site to get the refund.