- Online only
iPhone XS battery Genuine Original Apple
The Original Apple iPhone XS battery:
Replacement Battery for iPhone XS Li-Ion Polymer 3.82v 2716mAh 6.21Whr
The "normal" life of an iPhone battery is about 1 year before we feel the weaknesses. Indeed, lithium, degrading naturally, the battery will naturally lose its capacity over time.
That is to say: at the installation, you will have 1624 mAh capacity but 2 months later, maybe the capacity will go to 1520 mAh and so on depending on your use.
- Autonomy is very reduced
- The battery is discharged without using the iPhone
- The iPhone turns off suddenly (example at 20%)
- The battery is swollen The iPhone can no longer charge
- Perform complete cycles as regularly as possible and at least once a month (5% - & gt; 100%)
- Do not let the phone turn off completely before charging it
- Avoid any heat source for your iPhone (Sun, car interior, storage compartment ...)
- Do not leave the battery to charge when it is already at 100%
- The original battery
- The fixing stickers
The estimated time for replacing an iPhone battery is 10-20 minutes depending on your experience and skills. If this is your first, don't hesitate to take your time to gently remove it. If ever it is difficult to remove the battery because the stickers under the battery have broken then do not hesitate to heat the underside of your iPhone with a hair dryer so that you can remove the battery by leveraging the tools. .
CAUTION: DO NOT PIERCE THE BATTERY WHEN TRYING TO REMOVE IT, THIS COULD CAUSE SMOKE COMING FROM THE BATTERY, OR even CATCH FIRE.
Before attaching the spare iPhone replacement part with the fixing stickers (screen, battery, connector ...), we advise you to test the part.
This test will allow you to know if:
- Your diagnosis is correct
- The part works
- The part is compatible
Otherwise, you can request a return on the site via the contact form.
You will be asked to return the spare part to us. Upon receipt, we will contact you for the exchange, or the refund.