iPhone X screen Original Apple
The Original Apple iPhone X Replacement Screen is 2436 x 1125 pixels at 458 dpi.
The Tool kit also available on our website.
Return accepted within 14 days
Original Apple iPhone X screen:
The iPhone X Replacement Screen is 2436 x 1125 pixels at 458 Bdpi, it is composed of:
- The black or white front glass
- The Original Apple Retina LCD HD 5.8 Inch ( Logo does appear on the iPhone X screen)
- The screen frame is sticked with cold glue (detachment is impossible compared to NON Original Apple screens)
- The dust grid to properly secure the facetime camera and speaker
TO KNOW: The Original Apple screens have the sensor incorporated to the LCD, which brings an incomparable touch sensitivity and reaction. The glass on top of the LCD is just a glass (simply, a piece of glass). The glass is inseparable from the LCD Retina display, because they are glued in the factory.
While counterfeit or also called generic screens do not have the built in sensor into the LCD. The sensor is integrated in the glass, which causes the sensor bug. This is called sensor screen. The iPhone 4 / 4s screens were made like that. As well as the old iPad. In other words, put a generic iPhone screen on your iPhone X is to put a screen quality iPhone 4 in terms of sensitivity and responsiveness of sensor.
Each screen is tested on 18 control points by our technician to guarantee you a quality product.
Diagnosis showing you need to replace the screen ?
- Your screen is cracked, smashed, broken or scratched.
- Display defects such as black or multicolored spots, abnormal features (often vertical or horizontal) or dead pixels. In some cases, black screen but you still hear your iPhone ring or vibrate.
- The screen or phone has been oxidized (water).
- The sensor of your screen responds partially or not at all.
- The brightness of the screen is defected.
How to fix:
The estimated time for replacing the iPhone X screen is 20 minutes.
To maintain a quality of an iPhone, you will need to keep some items fixed on the back of your broken iPhone X screen:
- The speaker
- Facetime camera and proximity sensor (inseparable)
- The metal plate on the back of your screen
After changing your screen, you will conserve the use of the FACE ID.
Before attaching the spare iPhone replacement part with the fixing stickers (screen, battery, connector ...), we advise you to test the part.
This test will allow you to know if:
- Your diagnosis is correct
- The part works
- The part is compatible
Otherwise, you can request a return on the site via the contact form.
You will be asked to return the spare part to us. Upon receipt, we will contact you for the exchange, or the refund.