- Online only
iPhone SE 2020 Facetime Camera original
The original Facetime camera for iPhone SE 2020 :
FaceTime iPhone SE 2020 includes the front camera, an ambient microphone and proximity and brightness sensors. The original iPhone SE 2020 facetime camera has a resolution resolution of 1.2 million pixels and a video definition of 720p (HD).
- 1.2‑megapixel photos
- ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Retina Flash
- 720p HD video recording
- Auto HDR for photos
- Backside illumination sensor
- Face detection
- Burst mode
- Exposure control
- Timer mode
Diagnosis/facts showing that you need to change the facetime camera:
You can replace your facetime camera if you have the following problems :
- Your front camera does not work anymore.
- Your phone does not turn off when you approach your ear during a call.
- The lighting of your screen no longer adapts to the ambient light.
- You damaged this devise when changing the standard screen.
To repair :
The estimated time for replacing the iPhone SE 2020 facetime camera is 15 minutes.
Before attaching the spare iPhone replacement part with the fixing stickers (screen, battery, connector ...), we advise you to test the part.
This test will allow you to know if:
- Your diagnosis is correct
- The part works
- The part is compatible
Otherwise, you can request a return on the site via the contact form.
You will be asked to return the spare part to us. Upon receipt, we will contact you for the exchange, or the refund.